The elderly are obese or overweight. would certainly adversely affect health because it may result in diabetes Hyperlipidemia or various rheumatic bone diseases. Weight loss in the elderly should be done meticulously and attentively. Today we will talk about how to control a simple diet. not too heavy In order to help the elderly lose weight more easily. which must be done Let’s see.
Solve the question why it is difficult for older men to lose weight?
It is difficult for older men to lose weight. That’s because the deteriorated metabolic system works more slowly, resulting in less body fat being burned than usual. That is why it is not possible to lose weight once.
5 ways to control your weight quickly
Naturally, when we enter old age Older people may have lost some weight already. But there will be another group of elderly people who are overweight. It should reduce the weight down to the right level. Because if the body has to bear too much weight, it can cause other serious diseases to follow. Therefore, effective weight loss should be a UFABET diet and a gradual approach:
1. Eat food on time. Should eat food on time and eat every meal for all 5 food groups in order to maintain a normal metabolic system. But eating each time must reduce the amount of food in each meal less.
2. Drink plenty of water , at least 8 glasses of water per day to stimulate metabolism and reduce food cravings.
3. Change cooking methods As a method of stewed, steamed, baked instead of frying it. To reduce the use of oil, such as Kaeng Jued, Kaeng Som Kaeng Liang, etc.
4. Choose foods that are rich in fiber, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains like brown rice or breakfast. Food will help you feel full for a long time and reduce your appetite. In addition, it also helps absorb tears and cholesterol in the blood. portion of food that should be eaten including lean meat skim milk Brown rice, various grains, all kinds of fresh vegetables, all kinds of fresh fruits that are not too sweet.
5. Exercise. The elderly should be encouraged to do light exercise on a regular basis, such as walking or jogging. so that the body can burn energy well until feeling refreshed But weight control in the elderly must be done gradually. Don’t overdo it, you need to closely monitor and encourage. To help control the weight of the mission to be successful.